The history of our Club goes back to 1950 when the newly formed Pinjarra Bowling Club developed two rinks in James Street, on the private property of W.H. Nancarrow. The first game was played on these greens in early 1951. Following the development of the Greater Sports Ground complex in early 1954, which is now known as the Sir Ross McLarty Sporting Precinct, our Club developed 2 greens on our current site.
A temporary pavilion was erected while members worked hard to build the first clubhouse and amenities, which opened in opened in January 1954.
Fast track to 2014, our new modern and fully licensed clubhouse was officially opened!